Meg is a locally made, women run independent clothing line designing easy pieces in a range of inclusive sizes to fit into our ladies everyday life in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Toronto and beyond. Our goal is to make every customer feel her best self and have fun in the process through creative personal styling and tailoring. Our brands' mission is to empower women through fashion and impact our communities by stocking woman-owned accessory brands, supporting neighborhood schools, local factories, and print shops as well as fundraising for important causes such as Planned Parenthood.
Looking for a forward thinking, market aware entrepreneur who will cultivate a talented team and run a profitable store.
This position is accountable for all aspects of the store’s commercial success including: sales generation, training and motivating sales staff, client development and store operations.
- Responsible for the achievement of annual store sales goals across all product categories.
- Meet or exceed set weekly, monthly and yearly goals ensuring that profitability and customer service are priorities.
- Manage and develop sales associates to meet and exceed expectations for client development and achievement of individual selling goals and KPIs.
- Gather, analyze and communicate sales performance and trends to provide ideas and solutions to increase business
- Develop strategies to drive sales, thinking outside the box to generate new business and a commitment to expanding our customer base.
- Oversee process of staffing and scheduling associates to ensure compliance with payroll budgets.
- Oversee all operational processes including: maintenance and organization of store and stock, receiving, inventory, transfers and damages while adhering to company policies and procedures.
- Implement visual floor merchandising ensuring alignment with brand direction and business trends
- Five plus years’ experience in Women’s high end Retail Management
- A proven track record for driving sales and profit results
- Outstanding customer service, sales and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner, listen attentively to others and provide direction for store team.
- Exceptional organization skills
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office suite and standard POS systems
When submitting your resume, save the file name as the position you are applying for and your full name.